Work Incredibly In Progress Work Incredibly In Progress

Great!

This is great dude... Its got a demented feel to it. Thats a good thing ha ha.
It reminds me of one of my songs called ~On Sanity~

Keep it up! I want to hear the final version.

OpenLight responds:

Thanks! I'm probably going to finish this up tomorrow, so be looking out for it! I've already made some additions to it and it should be on track to being completed.

{dj-N} Ambientronica {dj-N} Ambientronica

Sick

Im really starting to like this style of music.
This is a great example of why it rocks.

dj-Nate responds:

Thanks!

Reflections &amp;gt;Remaster&amp;lt; Reflections >Remaster<

Wow

That was fucking wicked!
I wish I knew How to make those effects.

mr-jazzman responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, the effects are difficult sometimes to master, but once you get them, they're brilliant! Just keep learning man, that's the best advice I can give you. That, and keep experimenting with your sound. You'll get there before soon if you practice these things. Thanks for the review man! =)

Trance test (final) Trance test (final)

Ok...

I think this is better than your newer one. Its clearer.
Although your note combination is off. Some note clash and it sounds out of tune at times.
Its repetative, and i used to do that alot, I even do now. Take your time and come up with a counter melody.

Good luck!

~WOLF~

~The new beginning~ ~The new beginning~

Well...

You've got something going here.
I think you need to stop and hear the melody you are going for and embellish it a bit maybe. Tone down your levels and maybe add a snare somewhere. Obviously thats a personal taste thing but i feel it would help break up your song and bring out the melody. Maybe have a bass that also accents the melody because this one sounds off.

As it is now, it just seems like noise on a beat. Your structure is great, just try and work on the musical aspect. Sometimes i mute the beat and just work on the melody for a while, the beat will always fit when ur done.

So thats my two cents.

DJMatti responds:

I am totally working on it I made it maybe too "ARGH my ears" style :D

&amp;quot;Repetitive Theme 2&amp;quot; "Repetitive Theme 2"

Moody

I like this a lot. Its got a nice mood and feel to it. The sounds a smooth and fit together nicely and I love the different scales your using.
This would be great in an RPG game of some sort.

Hype Becomes You Hype Becomes You

Ok... so...

I usually could never be bothered to write reviews... usually. Let alone favorite a song. (I can be a dick)
But This song is fucking awesome! Deserves some sort of award, cant wait till im that good, lol.

Running avay from Death Running avay from Death

Almost a 10!

It started off so well but then got kinda... messy?
Anyways, keep it a bit more fluid in the middle, it had some parts that were and it sounded awesome, so keep your ear open for what fits.

Other than that you have a great tune going.

{-Kick off-} {-Kick off-}

Sweet!

This is awesome!
You should expand on this, add some more parts and solidify a melody, then you shall own! lol

_-={Day of War}=-_ _-={Day of War}=-_

Absolutely amaizing.

Ive been working on this style of music myself and I have a long way to go compared to what you have made here.
Congrats, its awesome.
Just one thing though... Im having a hard time enjoying that trumpet sound your using. Perhaps its just too loud but it sounds a little too ... harsh?
Anyways, thats just me.

MaestroRage responds:

The trumpet is a fickle instrument, difficult to enjoy for many. I myself used to hate the trumpet, though i've grown attached to it recently, I know where you are coming from. Still I thought it would be necessary here.

Keep fighting WOLF, you'll get here, get here and beyond.

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!